Peru 2022 - High School
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light. The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.” - John 1:1-9 The true light has come into our world and his name is Jesus. As believers we are committed to make disciples and share his light. That is why we go on mission.
On the other side of the equator within our very own time zone Craig and Daisy Tippie are ministering in Huacho, Peru. Despite Huacho being known as the witchcraft capital of Peru there is a great light shining into the darkness. Their vision is to reach, teach and disciple in the name of Jesus.
We are going to partner alongside Craig and Daisy to provide a mission critical need in hosting a youth conference, lead outreach events, and help their train leaders that have come to the Lord. HS students, we encourage you to prayerfully considering going.
|$100.00||Non-Refundable Deposit Due 4/30/2022|
|$1,100.00||50% of Funds Due 5/31/2022|
|$2,200.00||100% of Funds Due 6/15/2022|
Lois Bumpus Scholarship Application
This scholarship is available for Carmel Members who are 16-26 going on a Carmel sponsored trip. Here is the application to the scholarship.
Please make sure you have enough time allotted to fill out the entire application, we recommend allowing around an hour to spend on the application.
Mission Trip Forms - Minors Required
Mission Trip Forms - Adults Required
- Must have a valid passport that does not expire before December 25, 2022
- Must be involved with Carmel Students, this trip is restricted to high school students and leaders
- Apply for the trip and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit
- Fill out the paperwork under the Forms tab
- Create a personalized trip page
- Check with your primary doctor or the CDC website for recommended vaccinations
- Commit to attending all team meetings, including the debrief meeting after your trip returns
- Make sure that 100% of your finances are turned in 2 weeks prior to your departure