Peru - Family Trip
- Jun 13 2018 - Jun 20 2018
- Carmel Baptist Church
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|50% of Funds||$900.00||4/25/2018|
|100% of Funds||$1,800.00||5/29/2018|
|Adult Forms||Any team members 18 or older on the day of departure, please print and fill out these forms and return them to your trip leader.
*If you have been on a trip or served on a team here at Carmel recently and have had a background check and completed the screening form in the last 3 years you are not required to turn those in.
|Minor Forms||All team members under 18 on the day of departure please print and fill out these forms and return them to your trip leader. Please note that there are TWO Parental Release forms, we are required by the US Government to have a signed Parental Release from both parents in order for your child to leave the country. If a parent is traveling with your child, we only need a form from the parent who is not traveling.|
|Lois Bumpus Scholarship Application||This scholarship is available for Carmel Members who are 16-26 going on a Carmel sponsored trip. Here is the application to the scholarship.
Please make sure you have enough time allotted to fill out the entire application, we recommend allowing around an hour to spend on the application.
|Passport Copy||Please email Alesha Smith a scanned, color copy of your passport ASAP||Required|
|Short Term Commitment Form||All team members should complete this form||Required|
- Must have a valid passport that does not expire before December 20, 2018
- Apply for the trip and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit
- Fill out the paperwork under the Forms tab
- Create a personalized trip page
- Check with your primary doctor or the CDC website for recommended vaccinations
- Commit to attending all team meetings, including the debrief meeting after your trip returns
- Make sure that 100% of your finances are turned in 2 weeks prior to your departure