Leverage Medical Care (Middle East)
- Nov 1 2019 - Nov 9 2019
- Carmel Baptist Church
Use your medical training as an extension of our local partnering church who is reaching out to it's new neighbors, millions of refugees fleeing regional conflict. As a result, hundreds are coming to Christ! Years from now, these refugees will take the Good news of the Gospel and this model of ministry back to their homeland when the conflict is over. Come play a role in changing the spiritual landscape in the Mediterranean.
Specific Roles Needed: Our partner has requested a general team of doctors and nurses. They indicated a dentist, eye doctor and OBGYN would be great additions to this team.
Roles already filled: Pediatrician, Plastic Surgeon, ENT and Nurse
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|50% of Funds||$1,000.00||9/25/2019|
|100% of Funds||$2,000.00||10/25/2019|
|Passport Copy||Please email Alesha Smith a scanned, color copy of your passport ASAP||Required|
|ADULT - Background Check||This form is required by all team members 18 or older on the day of departure.
Please note that we only need this form updated every 3 years, if you have questions about the last time you had a background check through Carmel please contact the Nations ministry and we will verify if we need an updated form.
|ADULTS - Release & Consent||This form is required by all team members 18 and older on the day of trip departure for each trip you go on.||Required|
|Child Protection Policy||Required|
|ADULTS - Child Protection Policy/Screening||This form is required by all team members 18 or older on the day of trip departure.
Please note that our policy has been updated as of July 2018. Please read the Child Protection Policy (also included in the forms) then submit this form to comply with the updated policy
- Must have a valid passport that does not expire before December 14, 2019
- Apply for the trip and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit
- Fill out the paperwork under the Forms tab
- Create a personalized trip page
- Check with your primary doctor or the CDC website for recommended vaccinations
- Commit to attending all team meetings, including the debrief meeting after your trip returns
- Make sure that 100% of your finances are turned in 2 weeks prior to your departure