Joni & Friends Bonclarken Family Retreat - Week 2
Volunteer with Joni & Friends at their Family Retreat Program and give the gift of your time and love as you serve as a friend to a child or adult with a disability. In this role, you will join your assigned camper for meals, program activities, and free time activities such as swimming, boating, hiking, horseback riding, and climbing walls. After an afternoon break, you will rejoin your camper and their family for evening activities.
Volunteers may also serve in a specific program area such as children, youth, young adult, arts & crafts, recreation, or music. In this role, you will assist the leader during the scheduled time and participate in all camp events.
|$50.00||Non-Refundable Deposit Due 1/29/2020|
|$237.50||50% of Funds Due 6/3/2020|
|$475.00||100% of Funds Due 7/3/2020|
- Background checks will be required
- Apply for the trip and pay the $50 deposit
- Fill out the paperwork under the Forms tab
- Commit to attending all team meetings, including the debrief meeting after your trip returns
- Make sure that 100% of your finances are turned in 1 month prior to retreat