Western Ukraine (Building Relationships)
- Feb 28 2020 - Mar 8 2020
- Lviv, UA
- Carmel Baptist Church
Come play a key role helping a local ministry partner host an English Club as an outreach to college students. Eager to practice their English, these students have agreed to use the Bible in the literature portion of the English class even though they have little knowledge of the gospel. Seeds are certainly planted in the English Club, but often the most amazing spiritual conversations happen outside of class as we intentionally spend time with students eating meals, drinking coffee and touring their city. This highly relational trip is perfect for those wanting to have meaningful conversations about faith and life with college students.
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|50% of Funds||$950.00||1/15/2020|
|100% of Funds||$1,900.00||2/20/2020|
|Adult Forms||Any team members 18 or older on the day of departure, please print and fill out these forms and return them to your trip leader.
*If you have been on a trip or served on a team here at Carmel recently and have had a background check and completed the screening form in the last 3 years you are not required to turn those in.
|Minor Forms||All team members under 18 on the day of departure please print and fill out these forms and return them to your trip leader. Please note that there are TWO Parental Release forms, we are required by the US Government to have a signed Parental Release from both parents in order for your child to leave the country. If a parent is traveling with your child, we only need a form from the parent who is not traveling.
|Short Term Commitment Form||All team members should complete this form||1/15/2020||Required|
|Bumpus Application Form||1/15/2020|
- Must have a valid passport that does not expire before September 8, 2020.
- Apply for the trip and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit
- Fill out the paperwork under the Forms tab
- Create a personalized trip page
- Check with your primary doctor or the CDC website for recommended vaccinations
- Commit to attending all team meetings, including the debrief meeting after your trip returns
- Make sure that 100% of your finances are turned in 2 weeks prior to your departure